Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tucson Sunset

People normally think of Hot, Dry, Arid country when they think of Tucson. Many of the folks who have been around the world, say that Tucson consistenly has THE best sunsets in the world, and many of the best sunrises. The past few days I have taken a few shots from our roof, from essentially the same spot.

We have had some storms coming through,

I worked hard to not show the neighbors in their activities. The neighbors to the south of us have been a bit suspicious of me being up on the roof so much.

As Louie sang, "And I say to myself, what a wonderful world!"

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Beautiful!
And it is fun to see just how different each one is even though they were taken in about the same spot.

Kayleen said...

I am just glad you made it safely up and down of the roof each time...without getting electricuted or broken .. however it does help not having a dog to trip you up and break a foot like our neighbor. (Just another reason to not have a dog.) Back to topic ... the pictures are beautiful.

Tara Bishop said...

I completely agree! When I thought of Tucson it was hot, dry and... ya know.. a desert (which i love. :) ) BUT the sunsets are SO GORGEOUS!!!!

You did a wonderful job with the pictures. It sounds like it was a dangerous experience for you... glad you made it ok!

Tiffany said...

Haha, I too am glad that you made it up and down on the rough several times in a row. But I do think it's worth it for a good picture!