Sunday, May 10, 2009

The world gets smaller


We were getting ready for Sacrament meeting to start today, and the Mission President walked in with his wife, and sat down on the back row. I went down and invited them to sit on the stand with us. He asked, "where are you from?" I replyed that I hailed from Springville, Utah, and he then remarked - " You are Clark Bishop's little brother. I remember you." Apparently he went to school with us. His brother was a good friend of Avery's, and his sister was my age.

I must confess, I could remember no one with his last name, but I checked out the year book. He was there, but obviously a little younger - 37 years worth.

His name --- President Wesley Walker. The Elders all love him and his wife.

The following pictures are just becuase I like putting pictures of my family on the blog.
Here, Ben is singing songs with us.
Here, Kennedy is just being cute, as only she can do.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

I'm sorry to say they knew my voice well but it was the first time we had met. They know my voice from my work, I was going to say not theirs but it is their work to take care of the missionaries as best as they can.