Sunday, September 13, 2009

These are a Few of My Favorite Things.

"When the dog bites, when the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel, so bad."
(Apologies to Julie Andrews-Sound of Music)

This has been a tuff week, due to my responsibilities of being Bishop. Since the hard parts are things I cannot talk about, I will try to focus on the good things in my life. I'm sure that some of these pictures have shown up before, but they bring a smile to my face !!!

SO === >>>
I like my family--

Including my wife, best friend and eternal companion---
My children, along with their spouses and children.
I like vacations, especially with my grandchildren--

I like sunsets over the ocean

and the waves crashing the rocky shores.

I like spending time with my grandchildren -

I like family dinners - food is good almost any time (my wasteline shows that) (Spelling was intentional)
And I really, really love watching my children become the great parents that they are!!

1 comment:

Matt and Lecia said...

So basically this list consists of family and Hawaii... I approve!