Saturday, January 16, 2010

Visit to my mother

I flew to Utah last weekend to see my mother. I had heard that she was not doing great, and that we probably needed to come see her. When I visited her on Friday, she was doing okay. She recognized me and was able to make herself understood, which is sometimes a challenge for her. On Saturday, she was not doing quite as well, but was still Cleo. On Sunday, I was concerned, because she seemed to have lost touch with the world. She kept asking me the same question, which had nothing to do with me. I'm not sure where her mind was, but it wasn't in Orem. I'm glad I went.
I stayed with Lecia Friday night, and Kennedy let me know who the boss in the home really is.
Ben had decided that I couldn't take his picture. Perhaps he felt i would be taking some of his soul away, similar to the Austrailian tribes. I finally asked him if I could please take his picture, and he said I could take a few.
I met my new grandson, Hunter while I was there. It was cold outside, but Hunter is content to snuggle, so I was happy.


Here is a short video of Kennedy, again showing Grandpa how big she is.

No comments: