Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Burning a hole in my pocket

Wally called.  A distribution of Mom & Dad's estate is coming.  I'm thinking of using it for a "gathering" of the entire family.  Top choices would be...
1) Hawaii (Maui or the Big Island)
2) Disney World / Disneyland
3) Aruba- or another island in the Caribbean
4) A cruise (Alaska? Caribbean? Hawaii?)

I'm thinking that the Beach gatherings would be held in June or July 2012 and that the Disney gatherings would be Christmas 2012.

Any thoughts or further suggestions?

4 comments:

Tara said...

Any of those sound absolutely wonderful.... but I vote not the big island (just because I have a craving for Maui)

Matt and Lecia said...

I vote for number 3. Or 2. Or 4. Or 1. They all sound amazing :)

Gerald said...

If we choose a cruise or the Caribbean, Each family will need to get passports for the travelers.

Tiffany said...

My vote is the same as Lecia's (meaning all of those sound great!). Tim's passport expired 2 months ago but it never hurts to get a new one!