Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Three Day weekend



What do I do on a three day weekend? I don't usually do a whole lot.  This weekend I:


Worked on a painting (no, its not done yet)


Went for a walk with my sweetheart.  I delight in watching her take pictures of each little flower along the way.  On this walk, there weren/t too many, but in Hawaii ...

On the walk we saw a tough looking guy, at least until we looked at his dog...

The lush river of re-claimed water

We also skyped with our new granddaughter Sierra. She mostly slept.  I also registered for my 40th Highschool Reunion, and made some preliminary vacations plans for 2013. 

I also spoke at a single adult fire-side on the Miracles of the Savior.

Not much - but it was very relaxing.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

It was a nice weekend, glad that I accompanied you during most of it .. Love you