Monday, May 26, 2008

Underwater Pics

Here are a few of the pictures we took while our faces were under water.


Coral formations in Shark's Cove


Here is an eel poking his head out of his hole.
Some of the orange and blues in the fishes

Some Schools of the smaller fish

Here is one of the surgeon fish. This one is only about 12 inches long, not 3 ft like some of the parrot fish we saw.

And finally, the turtle that was following Kayleen.

You will notice that something took a chunk out of his (or her) shell

The water was incredibly clear and beautiful. It really was like swimming is a huge aquarium
Looking forward to the next trip!!

1 comment:

Stephen & April Pett said...

Hi! I know I have never met you but I'm excited to and just thought I would drop a quick hello. Also Tiffany entered Mike and I to win some engagment/wedding blog so I was also writing to ask if ya'll would vote for us on LeelouBlogs.blogspot.com
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!