Sunday, February 17, 2008

I love my Grandsons !!





My grand sons are fun. I can't really talk about grand daughters yet. Our children have produced boys - very rough and tumble boys. They always seem to have something in mind.



They have huge smiles, calculator brains, and a feeling of love for their parents. They have that look in their eye that says, "Hey, I see something that looks like it could be fun !! Luckily, many of those times they are looking at their Grandpa (Me).




Perhaps the most comforting value I see is that they know that they are loved by their parents and grandparents. They know they belong to a family. Their parents have instilled in each of them that they are important people.







3 comments:

Tiffany said...

They are all so cute! Must get their good looks from their grandpa.

Matt and Lecia said...

Boy, I love your grandsons too! When do you think your granddaughter is going to come?

Kayleen said...

Our grandsons are the greatest!