Sunday, March 23, 2008

Disney Time

My first trip to Disneyland was when I was 39. I just graduated from University of Phoenix with my Master"s Degree. My father had an operation during that time frame Kayleen had been to Anaheim, but the rest of us had not. After the first trip, we went back every year or so for two or three years. Then some of the school kids at the Park were spitting on us and other guests so we haven't been back for a while.
Now we are looking at going to Disney World with Phillip, Kelly, Andrew and Gabriel. We are looking at the last week in August, but it could go into September. Anyway, we are looking forward to meeting Micky, Donald, Alice and the other folks again.
Lecia with Dopey- 1993

The Bishop Family doing "Y M C A" going down Spash Mountain
The children driving a "TOON"

Tim, trapped by the Toon Tires

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

We did have some great times!