Friday, March 28, 2008

Who would have known?

I know... Jesus Christ, Jehovah, The Redeemer and Savior of the World, The Risen Lord, the Son of God

I believe... strongly in life after this life.
I fought... to win my wife.
I am angered... by men who abuse their wives or children
I love... my family
I need... to feel accepted
I take... baseball seriously
I hear... a stupid motorcycle at night
I drink…too much diet soda
I use... a computer, mostly with Microsoft Office programs a whole bunch every day.
I want...to be in the healing waters of Hawaii again
I like... chips and salsa
I feel... warm when I think of my wife and children.
I wear... white socks a lot
I left.... Idaho 22 years ago
I do... enjoy painting, although I'm not real good at it.
I hope... I can be a good Bishop.
I dream....of retirement, being with my grandchildren, or in the healing waters of Hawaii, or both.
I drive... a chevy SUV.
I listen... to most kinds of music, other than country
I type... O positive. You Type A Negative.
I think... funny things.
I wish... I could excercise again. My back gets too sore when I walk and try to take off weight.
I hate... people who won't use their turn signals

I am... foregettful nowadays.
I regret...being angry at my mother for so long.
I care... for my children - and their children.
I said... "We learn from it, and move on."
I wonder... if this procedure will reduce my back pain, how to move at the speed of thought, who will be the next Bishop
I cry... when I see the things men do to each other
I lose... no money in Las Vegas
I leave... my watch at home too often.
I should... do my Home Teaching.

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

It is good to get to know you after all this time.

Tiffany said...

I forget what I was going to comment because as soon as I opened this up and Peter saw Kayleen's picture he said, "Grandma's picture." He's a cute kid and I'm excited that he's starting to recognize his grandparents!

Linda Cameron said...

May I steal your idea for my blog. Please let me know. I would hate to be sent to my bishop for stealing :)