Sunday, April 13, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game!

Kayleen couldn't get away early on Friday like we hoped. They had a extra-crazy lady at work so she had to stay. She got home at 7:10. We left for Phoenix about 7:20 and stayed in Mesa. We got up early and went to the temple and had beautiful and peaceful time in the Temple. Then we went back to the hotel, changed, and went to the ball game.
The Diamondbacks were well ahead at the end of the game.

Perhaps the highlight came during the Taco Bell Burrito Race. The Pepsi was leading, in fact taunting the competition, and.. well..., I have video...

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

I like watching the movie again... it was a great day. I love being with you, no matter what we do.

Matt and Lecia said...

Bah - hah!! I finally saw the video and its hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

My new goal in life is to tackle a giant soft drink.