Friday, April 3, 2009

Catch up

We have been traveling a lot this year already.
In January we traveled to Utah for Emma's birth and funeral.
In February, Kayleen went to be with Lecia when Kennedy was born.

I was going through the annual ordeal of hosting the outside accountants, so I stayed at home. The review went very somoothly by the way. In March, we traveled to Utah for Mike and Tara's wedding.
We did get to take some excellant pictures of our whole family
At the end of this month, we have Mike and Matt's graduation. We also have a special birthday trip with Ben and his family. I am having to work extra to get 1) my review of March and the 1st Qtr completed before I leave on the 22nd, 2) have my church appointments and duties caught up before I leave. I will also be having the nerves in my back fried again on the 16th, so that is another day not working. But I am very much looking forward to spending almost 2 full weeks with family.

The only bad part of the trip, is that after we get back, I will have to stay in Tucson for a few months, and make a pretense of earning my salary.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

It has been an amazing year so far and looks to continue being so. Keep up the great posts.