Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CPE - #2

Not all Fun and Games

Just so that everyone knows that this is not just a vacation, I taped a short bit of the class on federal taxes.



It can't be too exciting anyway, but when you have to listen to this stuff 6 hours a day for two days, an afternoon nap looks better and better. However, I did capture a picture of the resort where the conference is being held.

We did go to a Luau last night. It was pretty good.



When we went in, a great Hawaiian group was singing. One of the band members sat next to us in Laihana 1st ward. I would not have guessed that he was a musician.


And I have two words ----- Hula pie!

2 comments:

Matt and Lecia said...

I still say that you can't really complain... I mean, I have to be on campus about that long each day, but I don't get to go to Luau's afterwards. And that pie looks DELICIOUS! I need some chocolate... I just decided.

Tara Bishop said...

That pie does look delicious. Did people look at you funny because you were taping the class? You probably looked like you a super eager student :)