Saturday, January 19, 2008

Family First

At Lecia's wedding inDecember, we had our entire family together. Phillip, Kelly and their two boys, Gabriel and Andrew drove out from Fort Bragg. Tim, Tiffany and their boys came down from Utah. Lecia, of course, was here for a few days until she took off with Matt. Michael worked the video camera at the temple and the reception. What you can't see here is their Daddy - he is popping buttons from seeing his children as adults. Seeing Phillip in full uniform always gives me a thrill, to know that he is dedicating his life to protecting the freedom and the lives of others in the world. I wish every father could have that feeling of knowing that their children were doing good in the world and helping those in need.


Lecia used to refer to the three boys as "the brothers", as in "Daddy, the brothers are being mean to me again." It looks like the brothers are still able to man-handle their little sister.



1 comment:

Matt and Lecia said...

Can I just say that I love my family!! It makes me so happy that we were all together. And it gives me a thrill to see all of my brothers as respectable adults as well. It's still a little strange to put myself in the "adult" category though...